Learn Italian the proven way—just like a diplomat!
Learn Italian in as little as 25 minutes a day with Audio-Forum® courses! You'll be amazed at how easy it is to achieve fluency in Italian using this proven audio/text method.
Proper pronunciation is an essential aspect of speaking Italian. Although this course may be used at any stage of learning, it is especially valuable for those who already have some familiarity with the language, but want to pronounce it more authentically. With Audio-Forum, you’ll master Italian with the confidence and polish of a native speaker. After all, diplomats have proven for years that this method works!
These are full-length courses developed with U.S. State Department's Foreign Service Institute authors and instructors specifically for diplomats. You could pay $100+ per course for similar FSI Courses from the National Technical Information Service (a division of the U.S. Department of Commerce) but with Audio-Forum you get the same quality instruction at a much better price. For over 40 years, Audio-Forum has been the original and most trusted source for Foreign Service Institute language courses.
Italian Phonology by Audio-Forum is a full-course PDF audio-book. Listen to the audio with or without the text, quickly navigate to lessons from the table of contents, and use bookmarks to mark specific pages.
• 10.5 hours of audio, 30 chapters and 277 pages
• Master a native accent with detailed audio
• Practical dialogs and conversations
• Word stress, intonation, and accent
• Contrast of oral and nasal vowels
• Understanding infinitives
• Understanding verbs and past tense
• Manipulation, correction, and reinforcement drills
• Oral and written drills
• Includes bookmarks, zoom, and easy-to-use table of contents
Additional Courses Available through Audio-Forum®
- June 12, 2014 Initial release