- fixed bugs
- support iPod touch (16G) without rear camera
SYNCNEL QR is a QR code reader for scanning SYNCNEL device identifiers. It can be used to batch register multiple iPads and/or iPhones being used with SYNCNEL.
How to use:
1. Install SYNCNEL on the iOS device you would like to register
2. Launch SYNCNEL and tap the gear-shaped button at the bottom of the screen
3. Tap “Device code,” and the QR code will then be displayed
4. Launch SYNCNEL QR
5. Tap the “+” and enter the name of the set, then tap the said set name in the list
6. Tap "Start Capture"
7. Scan the QR code displayed in step 3
You can download a series of screen captures from the URL below which follow along with the explanation of how to use the app, so please check them.
- June 19, 2014 Initial release