What's New- fixed bugs
- support iPod touch (16G) without rear camera
App DescriptionSYNCNEL QR is a QR code reader for scanning SYNCNEL device identifiers. It can be used to batch register multiple iPads and/or iPhones being used with SYNCNEL.
How to use:
1. Install SYNCNEL on the iOS device you would like to register
2. Launch SYNCNEL and tap the gear-shaped button at the bottom of the screen
3. Tap “Device code,” and the QR code will then be displayed
4. Launch SYNCNEL QR
5. Tap the “+” and enter the name of the set, then tap the said set name in the list
6. Tap "Start Capture"
7. Scan the QR code displayed in step 3
You can download a series of screen captures from the URL below which follow along with the explanation of how to use the app, so please check them.
September 26, 2013 New version 1.1.0
May 12, 2013 Initial Release