This update addresses an issue where the Glance on Apple Watch displayed incorrect session information.
Make the most of the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference with the WWDC app. Even if you can’t join us in San Francisco, you can still follow along each day — session videos are just a tap away. And because the WWDC app experience now extends to Apple Watch, conference information is available right from your wrist.
• Stream or download videos from current and previous WWDC sessions.
• Start watching on one iOS device, and pick up where you left off on another.
• Browse times, locations, and descriptions for sessions, labs, and special events.
• Mark schedule items as favorites.
• Keep up with the latest news, get important notifications, and see daily photos.
• View accessible maps to find your way around Moscone West.
• Provide feedback on content and speakers for each session.
• Add your pass to Passbook for faster check-in at WWDC.
The WWDC app makes use of geofencing at the conference, which can decrease battery life. You can opt-out of using this feature by editing your location privacy in Privacy > Location Services in Settings.
- June 03, 2013 Initial release
- June 08, 2013 New version 1.0.1
- June 10, 2013 New version 1.0.2
- January 16, 2014 New version 1.0.3
- May 21, 2014 New version 2.0
- June 02, 2014 New version 2.1
- June 06, 2014 New version 2.1.2
- November 03, 2014 New version 2.1.3
- May 28, 2015 New version 3.0
- June 05, 2015 New version 3.0.4
- June 10, 2015 New version 3.0.5