- iOS 10 compatibility
Type SMS messages on your Mac computer and send them via your iPhone.
This iPhone client application requires Mac version of Blue SMS, which can be downloaded from the App Store. Bluetooth connection is used.
- Bluetooth 4.0
- OS X 10.8 or later
- iOS 8 or later
!!! Important !!!
Only these new Mac computers and iPhones support Bluetooth 4.0:
iMac, after October 2012
Mac mini, after July 2011
MacBook Air, after July 2011
MacBook Pro, after June 2012
Mac Pro, after December 2013
iPhone 6 Plus
iPhone 6s Plus
iPhone 7 Plus
("Blue SMS client" and "Blue SMS" do not work with any other Macs and iPhones, only with those listed above.)
Other features of Blue SMS client and Mac Blue SMS:
- auto connecting to iPhone's Blue SMS client
- reading recipients directly from Apple Contacts
- sending messages to an individual recipient or to a group
- import a group from a csv file
- creating message templates
- history of sending
- recent recipients list
Sending the SMS message must be confirmed on the iPhone due to security reasons - this confirmation is a feature of the Apple developing environment, in which the "Blue SMS client" application is written. It is not possible to send a message without such a confirmation.
- March 01, 2014 Initial release
- May 21, 2014 New version 1.1
- November 01, 2015 New version 1.2
- November 08, 2016 New version 1.3