• Updated bye weeks and NFL schedules
This app is for MyFantasyLeague.com users for the 2015 fantasy football season. MFL Mobile 2015 is the perfect dynasty companion on your road to fantasy football domination. Draft your team and manage it all season. Submit your lineup and keep tabs on all of your players with live player scoring... One universal app works great on iPod, iPhone and iPad alike!
• Full draft support with integrated ADP rankings and quick filtering
• Player profiles (injuries, news, points and more!)
• Full trade support
• Add and drop players (first come, first served)
• Submit your starting lineup with score projections (iPad comes integrated with 'Who Should I Start?' recommendations)
• Player News
• Customize the app with more than 30 color schemes!
• UI customization lets you reorder features throughout the season
• League Polls
• Commissioner login
• Team and player live scoring, now with bench and optimal views due to high demand!
• Quick access to injury info
• Detailed league standings
• Message board reading and smack-talk posting with HTML content display
• View league rosters
• Full weekly results including bench and optimal reports
• Manage multiple leagues
• Positional Point Differential (PPD) shows you what positions are helping and hurting every single team in your league
• Top adds, drops, owns and starts across MyFantasyLeague.com
• Add and view historical leagues from the last 5 seasons
• League chat
• Streamlined league adding via e-mail address
• iPad-exclusive Home tab gives you quick access to trades, polls, message board and transactions
• ADP Settings
... and more features to come before the 2015 kickoff!
- May 04, 2015 New version 3.1
- April 27, 2015 New version 3.0
- October 12, 2014 New version 2.2
- September 04, 2014 New version 2.1
- August 17, 2014 New version 2.0
- July 27, 2014 New version 1.7
- July 14, 2014 New version 1.6
- June 02, 2014 New version 1.5
- May 17, 2014 New version 1.4
- November 18, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- October 28, 2013 New version 1.3
- August 19, 2013 Initial release