What's New• Redesigned scoring details page let's you see both teams side by side. You can also see the real matchup, how much time is left, and access the player's profile all from the scoring details.
• At long last, iPhone finally has integrated projections when you submit your lineup!!
• Bug fixes and more!
App DescriptionThis app is for MyFantasyLeague.com users for the 2014 fantasy football season. MFL Mobile 2014 is the perfect dynasty companion on your road to fantasy football domination. Draft your team and manage it all season. Submit your lineup and keep tabs on all of your players with live player scoring... One universal app works great on iPod, iPhone and iPad alike!
• Full draft support with integrated ADP rankings and quick filtering
• Player profiles (injuries, news, points and more!)
• Full trade support
• Add and drop players (first come, first served)
• Submit your starting lineup with score projections (iPad comes integrated with 'Who Should I Start?' recommendations)
• Player News
• Customize the app with more than 30 color schemes!
• UI customization lets you reorder features throughout the season
• League Polls
• Commissioner login
• Team and player live scoring, now with bench and optimal views due to high demand!
• Quick access to injury info
• Detailed league standings
• Message board reading and smack-talk posting with HTML content display
• View league rosters
• Full weekly results including bench and optimal reports
• Manage multiple leagues
• Positional Point Differential (PPD) shows you what positions are helping and hurting every single team in your league
• Top adds, drops, owns and starts across MyFantasyLeague.com
• Add and view historical leagues from the last 5 seasons
• League chat
• Streamlined league adding via e-mail address
• iPad-exclusive Home tab gives you quick access to trades, polls, message board and transactions
• ADP Settings
... and more features to come before the 2014 kickoff!
October 10, 2014 New version 2.2
November 18, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
October 28, 2013 New version 1.3
September 21, 2013 New version 1.2
May 23, 2013 New version 1.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release