Version 2.0 has an all new font. The app has never looked better. We re-did some things, improved a few others for iOS 10 and the app looks fantastic. Everyone is going to ask you what you're using. That is a promise.
As always, we really care about your feedback so talk to us about things you like and dislike. We’re on [email protected]
More soon. Have awesome workouts and Stay HIIT.
Tabata Stopwatch Pro is the ultimate Tabata Interval Timer that works for 'all' your interval training needs. Use with Tabata, HIIT, kettlebells, bodyweight exercises, interval running, sprints, etc.
Tabata Stopwatch Pro is a universal (both iPhone and iPad) feature packed interval timer for people who follow the Tabata training method. The main thing the Tabata app will aid you with is automating your exercise, rest, cooldown and other intervals. As simple as this sounds, it has a profound effect on your workout. You will be able to concentrate much better, won’t have to constantly count and honestly the whole workout just goes by faster. Try it with your Tabata, HIIT, kettlebells, bodyweight exercises, interval running, sprints, and other workouts.
Designed with both beginners and advanced users in mind Tabata Stopwatch Pro comes ready to use with basic Tabata already set up for you. As you gain more experience you can customize all intervals to match your pace. You may even create and store your own interval presets to quickly change to different workouts.
Tabata Stopwatch Pro is loaded with beeps that help identify what part of a workout you are in, interval beeps for example tell you when a new interval has started. Tabata Stopwatch Pro also has voice support that announces intervals to further help you focus on your workout. Oh and what would an exercise app be without music, select your favorite tracks from your iPod and blast through that workout.
The Apple Health app is supported and the Tabata app will write your Tabata workout times, calorie burned estimates and heart rates (needs a chest strap heart rate monitor and Pro purchase) after each workout.
By far the best app for Tabata training available for your iPhone and iPad, Tabata Stopwatch Pro includes:
+ Pro grade Tabata timer.
+ Ready to use out of the box. Classic Tabata already set up for you.
+ Simple to use, just push play.
+ Works on both iPhone and iPad.
+ Comes with 2 beautiful themes.
+ Color coded display visible from afar. Colors represent the amount of energy you are using in an interval.
+ Customize initial countdown and warmup time.
+ Customize exercise, rest, recovery and cooldown intervals.
+ Adjust the number of sets and cycles to match your pace.
+ Jump between intervals in the middle of a workout as needed.
+ Build presets to support your multiple interval training needs (Pro purchase needed).
+ Pause your workouts if needed.
+ Works with the screen locked and in your pocket (Pro purchase needed).
+ Interval beeps for each individual interval. Need a separate beep to mark when it's time to rest, no problem.
+ Interval vibration.
+ Continuous beeps.
+ Three second beeps.
+ Halfway beeps.
+ Voice assist so that you focus on your workout and not the screen.
+ Workout to music from your iPod.
+ Set music to pause to hear beeps and voice assist clearly.
+ Shuffle tracks or albums to suit your taste and workout.
+ Apple Health support
This IS the best app in it's class, just have a look at the reviews.
Best tabata app I've used by Rxlin
"See title. Best. Bar none."
Clean and simple by Azinicus
"Probably the cleanest and easiest to use Tabata timer on the App Store. Great deal!"
Great interval timer! by countrypie
"I've had a couple of interval apps and this one is the best"
Best Tabata app by collins5167
"This app awesome, I really like it simple design, I like to use it to exercise, Best Tabata app."
Give Tabata Stopwatch Pro a try, you will absolutely positively love it.
Have awesome workouts, and Stay HIIT.
- May 27, 2013 Initial release
- June 07, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- June 11, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- June 18, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- June 20, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- June 29, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- August 05, 2013 New version 1.1
- September 21, 2013 New version 1.2
- November 05, 2013 New version 1.3
- November 21, 2013 New version 1.3.1
- January 14, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- January 18, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $3.99
- January 29, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- January 30, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- May 26, 2014 New version 1.4
- June 01, 2014 New version 1.5
- September 05, 2014 Price increase: $3.99 -> $4.99
- September 15, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- September 29, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- November 22, 2014 New version 1.6
- December 30, 2014 Price increase: $3.99 -> $4.99
- March 10, 2015 New version 1.7
- March 21, 2015 New version 1.8
- April 14, 2015 Price increase: $4.99 -> $7.99
- April 22, 2015 Price decrease: $7.99 -> $5.99
- April 27, 2015 Price increase: $5.99 -> $9.99
- May 02, 2015 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $5.99
- August 27, 2015 Price increase: $5.99 -> $6.99
- August 29, 2015 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $2.99
- August 30, 2015 Price increase: $2.99 -> $6.99
- October 31, 2015 New version 1.9
- December 13, 2015 Price increase: $6.99 -> $9.99
- December 20, 2015 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- December 24, 2015 Price increase: $4.99 -> $6.99
- July 09, 2016 Price increase: $6.99 -> $9.99
- July 12, 2016 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $8.99
- July 16, 2016 Price decrease: $8.99 -> $6.99
- November 05, 2016 New version 1.11.1
- December 14, 2016 New version 2.0
- December 17, 2016 New version 2.0.1