New ability to add reminders with a dot command
Fixes to Dropbox support
Fixes to MBraille Keyboard
MBraille brings you a mobile braille keyboard.
With the free features you can type, edit and send tweets and text messages using contracted or uncontracted English braille.*
With the full version you can also use braille to
- call contacts or telephone numbers
- send email
- do facebook status updates
- add calendar entries
- fire away internet search engine queries
- the text typed is automatically put to clipboard when you switch apps.
- interact with other 3rd party applications
- check spelling
- save and open text files
- sync to dropbox
- use MBraille as third party keyboard
The keyboard is also available as a separate in-app purchase.
MBraille fully support both iPhone/iPod and iPad
An experienced blind MBraille user can easily surpass the sighted typists using the built in virtual keyboard.
*uncontracted Braille is supported and help is available for Arabic, Croatian, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Norwegian, Polish, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish
UI and Braille are also supported for Czech, Italian, Portuguese, and Slovakian, only help is still missing.
Braille table support exists also for Estonian and Romanian,
MBraille supports iPhones, iPod touches and iPads.
"An iPhone without MBraille, just isn't a fully operational iPhone anymore!" --Cliff Isaksen, Norway
AppleVis granted MBraille and MPaja a Golden Apple, which we accept with deep gratitude:
- June 16, 2014 Initial release
- August 17, 2014 New version 1.9.0
- August 21, 2014 New version 1.9.1
- August 31, 2014 New version 1.9.2
- December 13, 2014 New version 1.9.3
- March 12, 2015 New version 2.0.0
- March 26, 2015 New version 2.1.0
- April 27, 2015 New version 3.0
- May 14, 2015 New version 3.0.4
- January 10, 2016 New version 3.1
- January 14, 2016 New version 3.1.1
- February 09, 2016 New version 3.2
- February 20, 2016 New version 3.3
- December 14, 2016 New version 3.4