Fixes to text message sending with .sms
Fixes to .del command
Keep and announce punctuation in spelling
German help, UI and braille corrections.
French help and UI corrections.
MBraille brings you a mobile braille keyboard.
With the free features you can type, edit and send tweets and text messages using contracted or uncontracted English braille.*
With the full version you can also use braille to
- call contacts or telephone numbers
- send email
- do facebook status updates
- add calendar entries
- fire away internet search engine queries
- the text typed is automatically put to clipboard when you switch apps.
- interact with other 3rd party applications
- check spelling
- save and open text files
- sync to dropbox
MBraille fully support both iPhone/iPod and iPad
An experienced blind MBraille user can easily surpass the sighted typists using the built in virtual keyboard.
*uncontracted Braille is supported and help is available for Arabic, Croatian, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Norwegian, Polish, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish
UI and Braille are also supported for Czech, Italian, Portuguese, and Slovakian, only help is still missing.
MBraille supports iPhones, iPod touches and iPads.
"An iPhone without MBraille, just isn't a fully operational iPhone anymore!" --Cliff Isaksen, Norway
AppleVis granted MBraille and MPaja a Golden Apple, which we accept with deep gratitude:
- March 26, 2015 New version 2.1.0
- March 12, 2015 New version 2.0.0
- December 13, 2014 New version 1.9.3
- August 31, 2014 New version 1.9.2
- August 21, 2014 New version 1.9.1
- August 17, 2014 New version 1.9.0
- June 16, 2014 Initial release