What's New- fixed recent bug with twitter field
- fixed landscape transition issue with iOS 6
- resolved display issue on iPhone 5
- more offline photos on original download and faster download of offline content
- fixed intermittent bug with dynamic updates
- added better crash analytics and fixed a number of intermittent stability problems
App Description--From Salinas to Stockholm--
-- A mobile travel guide to the places, people and ideas that informed the work and life of John Steinbeck from his birth in Salinas, California to his award of the Nobel Prize in Literature in Stockholm, Sweden.--
The app describes the places where Steinbeck lived and worked and the buildings and landscapes that formed the settings for his stories. Numerous photographs, interactive maps, and local details allow the traveler to explore locations across the U.S., Europe, and Asia. Synopses of the writer’s most popular works and links to resources for further information are invaluable to students and scholars.
-- What’s Inside --
• Detailed descriptions, photos and interactive maps to the settings for stories from “Of Mice and Men” The Red Pony” and “Cannery Row” to “The Grapes of Wrath” and “East of Eden"
• Admission prices, hours, and phone numbers for publicly accessible places
• Walking tours and scenic drives
• Food and Lodging in places familiar to the writer
• Links to related websites
• Brief synopses of more than 30 books
• Links to sources for purchasing the books
• Entries can be sorted by Region or filtered by topic, including Books, Events, Museums Places, People, and more
-- About the Author --
Author and photographer David A. Laws has contributed articles to the "Steinbeck Review", "Steinbeck Studies" and other publications. This app is based on his guide books, "Steinbeck Country: Exploring the Settings for the Stories" and the "National Steinbeck Center Visitors Guide", that were best sellers at the National Steinbeck Center Museum Store for many years.
-- About Sutro Media --
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - firstname.lastname@example.org
November 08, 2013 New version 2.0
May 06, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
May 06, 2013 New version 1.0.1
April 26, 2013 Initial Release