App DescriptionBitcoin Prime
Bitcoin Prime provides you all the information you need about the current and historical price of bitcoin, as well as the contents and value of your MtGox wallet. Swipe left to show Bitcoin historical price information. Swipe right to show summary information about your latest Mt.Gox activity, including open orders, last trade, and last deposit/withdrawal.
Bitcoin Prime features:
Current bitcoin prices on MtGox: last, high, low, and the current weighted average
Real-time updating of bitcoin prices from MtGox - see the price of bitcoin change in real-time
Historical summary of bitcoin prices - see the price (and percentage change) of bitcoin from 7 and 30 days ago relative to today
Today's sales volume on MtGox
Summary information about your MtGox portfolio - see your BTC balance, and its current value in your native currency.
Your currency balance, and total currency value of your MtGox portfolio
Information about your last deposit / withdrawal - amount and withdrawal date
Number of open orders
Number of trades performed in the last 24 hours
Details about your last trade - BTC amount bought/sold, currency value of trade, and trade execution date
How to Connect Bitcoin Prime to your MtGox account
To connect Bitcoin Prime to your MtGox account, you will need to perform the following steps:
1. log in to Mt.Gox via your mobile web browser. You’ll need to ‘request the desktop version’ to get to the next step.
2. navigate to the 'Advanced API Key Creation' section of the MtGox Security Center, and create an API Key with 'Info' permissions.
4. Navigate to the settings screen by swiping vertically up from the blue bottom bar located on Bitcoin Prime’s screen.
3. copy and paste your newly-created API Key and the API secret into the text boxes in the settings screen.
4. tap on the 'connect' button. If the button is still disabled, then you likely have not copied both keys from MtGox correctly. If all goes well, the settings screen will be dismissed and you’ll now be able to view your MtGox wallet information. If there are any problems, a message will be displayed indicating The nature of the problem.
5. You can clear out your API key information at anytime by tapping on the ‘clear’ button to instantly clear out your keys.
May 05, 2013 Initial Release