Include RACS ASC 2015 Program Information.
Improvements include but are not limited to:
- Streamlined Program View
- Separated Posters View
- In App Registration
- Offline Capabilities
The RACS ASC 2015 eProgram is the official App for the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS) Annual Scientific Congress (ASC). It is provided free of charge.
It is designed for the iPad, and includes the following features:
- Members of the Virtual Congress can login with their existing account details or can register via the app or online through the Virtual Congress website.
- When your iPad is connected to the internet, members can review Sessions and Presentations from the program, add or remove them from their My Schedule section to plan their congress and provide easy access to in-session features.
- The App's My Schedule can be used with or without an internet connection* and will synchronise to your Virtual Congress account.
- Scientific Program Sessions and Presentations are updated every day to reflect any changes during the Congress (requires iPad to be connected to the internet)
- Abstracts can be viewed by tapping the 'Abstract' button (when available)
- Speaker CV's can be viewed by tapping on a speaker name (when available)
- Posters can be viewed independently from Sessions and Presentations (when available)
When online use the App during a session to:
- Take notes
- Send questions to the chair
- Participate in audience polling
All content from the printed program is included, so no need to carry both.
Offline 'Browse' mode allows user to view program information when an internet connection is not available*
* in order for offline functionality to work correctly, users must log in and synchronise the app contents at least once.
- May 04, 2015 New version 3.0.0
- May 01, 2014 New version 2.0.2
- April 20, 2014 New version 2.0.1
- April 14, 2014 New version 2.0.0
- April 27, 2013 Initial release