App DescriptionThe RACS ASC 2013 eProgram is the official App for the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons 2013 Annual Scientific Congress. It is provided free of charge.
It is designed for the iPad, and includes the following features:
- Members of the Virtual Congress website can login with their existing account details
- When your iPad is connected to the internet, VC members can review Sessions and Presentations from the program, and add or remove them from their MyEvents calendar.
- The App's MyEvent calendar synchs with your Virtual Congress calendar (when connected to the internet)
- Scientific Program Sessions and Presentations are updated every day to reflect any changes during the Congress (requires iPad to be connected to the internet)
- Abstracts can be viewed by tapping the 'i' button (when available for a presentation).
- All content from the printed program is included, so no need to carry both.
- Offline 'Browse' mode allows user to view program information when an internet connection is not available.
April 27, 2013 Initial Release