1. Delete photos ( iOS 8 ) ;
2. Swiping to browse photos;
3. New Overlay and Lighting tools;
1. Fixed bugs with the Crop Tool;
2. Improved Draw Tool;
The Biggest update ever.
Pictool 2 comes with big updates to camera and photo editor. It’s all about one thing… inpiring photos!
▼ Gesture Control
Pictool is a gesture camera that lets you take pictures whithout even touching your phone. This is the new way to taking awesome selfies and group shots.
▼ Level Shutter
Level and camera shutter integrated in one button. This is very useful for taking perfectly balanced and level shots.
▼ Professionally designed photo editor
* Enhance with Hi-Def, Scenery, Food, Portrait, and Night
* Stylize with filters
* Get creative with stunning stickers and frames
* Touch-up selfies with redeye and blemish removal
* Boost smile wattage with teeth whitening
* Selectively remove and replace color with Splash
* Add drama with Sharpness
* Draw, add text and create your own memes
* Crop, rotate, and straighten your photos
* Draw attention to the subject of your photo with Focus
* Adjust brightness, contrast, saturation and tint.
* Share photos on Facebook, Twitter, Flickr...
Pictool gets support for iOS 8, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus.
And much more…
- February 19, 2015 New version 2.1.2
- December 12, 2014 New version 2.1.1
- November 20, 2014 New version 2.0
- June 28, 2014 New version 1.3
- September 17, 2013 New version 1.2
- May 10, 2013 New version 1.1
- April 30, 2013 Initial release