What's NewSupport for iOS7
Add Captured Videos or Photos in Repository
Easily capture, store and add videos or photos to your SharePoint repository.
Attach Captured Videos or Photos with Other Files
Facilitate user to seize the captured photos into existing documents on you repository. User can capture and store images offline or while connected to SharePoint and attach them to their existing document on SharePoint.
Email Current Page
Email page currently being viewed with annotations via e-mail.
App DescriptioniFileNet for FileNet P8 (Workplace and Workplace XT ) is a native and low cost business Apple iPad app that allows you to easily access and view files on iPad that are stored on IBM FileNet P8 server. A simple and ideal solution that is secure, robust and easy to use on the Apple iPad that displays documents from IBM FileNet server on iPad using FileNet P8 APIs or content engine web services. Users also have the ability to view and create annotations on documents from the iPad, view document metadata, and save data back to FileNet.
Key features include:
View files including PDFs, Office and images
• View documents – Office formats (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), PDFs, MODCA and image formats (TIFF, JPEG, BMP, PNG), etc.
• View file content without any browser
• View document and file properties, including metadata
• Fast access to data, even you are not on a network
• Synchronize automatically or manually to ensure you have the latest content
• Secure access using passcode protection
• Supports authentication method
Annotations(Compatible with FileNet P8 Default Viewer Annotations)
• Review and mark up files with a range of text and shape based annotations
• Use predefined shapes (pen, line, arrow, rectangle, circle)
• Add highly visible annotations to pages such as stamps like “Approved”, and can also create your own personal annotations
• Also available highlighter, text, and sticky notes annotations
• Display all annotations made on FileNet P8 default viewer
Supports Offline Mode
• Can read files and documents even if network connection is not available
• Save all files and documents in the same hierarchy as stored in FileNet
Other features include:
• Supports multiple page TIFF file
• Store unlimited data locally
• Add unlimited domains
• Print documents
For any questions or to know more about iFileNet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about MS Technology and our other products, please visit: http://www.ms-technology.com
November 08, 2013 New version 1.2
September 25, 2013 New version 1.1
April 24, 2013 Initial Release