Learn Korean the proven way—just like a diplomat!
Learn Korean in as little as 25 minutes a day with Audio-Forum courses! You'll be amazed at how easy it is to achieve fluency in Korean using this proven audio/text method.
While other premium language courses offer only the means to learn to speak, with Audio-Forum you'll not only speak fluently, you'll also master reading, writing, and grammar skills at a scholarly level—all with the confidence and polish of a native Korean speaker. After all, diplomats have proven for years that this method works!
These are full-length courses developed with U.S. State Department's Foreign Service Institute authors and instructors specifically for diplomats. You could pay $100+ per course for similar FSI Courses from the National Technical Information Service (a division of the U.S. Department of Commerce) but with Audio-Forum you get the same quality instruction at a much better price. For over 40 years, Audio-Forum has been the original and most trusted source for Foreign Service Institute language courses.
Korean Basic Course Vol. 1 by Audio-Forum is a full-course PDF audio-book. Listen to the audio with or without the text, quickly navigate to lessons from the table of contents, and use bookmarks to mark specific pages.
• 13.5 hours of audio, 18 lessons, and 553 pages
• Master a native accent with detailed audio
• Covers word stress, intonation, vocabulary, and pronunciation
• Practical dialogs and conversations
• Pronunciation and vocabulary drills and notes, substitution and conversion drills, and more!
• Narration, readings and writing
• Grammatical explanations and practice
• Romanization of Korean, with hangul introduced gradually
• Includes bookmarks, zoom, and easy-to-use table of contents
Additional Courses Available through Audio-Forum®
- May 25, 2013 Initial release
- June 23, 2013 Price increase: $9.99 -> $19.99
- July 29, 2013 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $9.99
- July 31, 2013 Price increase: $9.99 -> $19.99