- Now the entire Chapter 1 is included for free!
Join adorable bulldogs Lola and Lucy on a daring adventure across the USA!
A FREE 6-page sneak preview of replayable, interactive storybook pages with games for kids of all ages and reading levels.
Created by esteemed game designer and storyteller Jane Jensen
Awards and Praise for Lola and Lucy:
National Parenting Publication Awards - Silver Winner
"Five Stars" - Apps4Kids.net
"Beautiful" - Gamerdad.com
"Highly Recommend" - Kids Book Review
What is a dog’s job? Lola and Lucy, a plucky pair of bulldogs who live with the Baxter family in Vermont, are determined to find out. Join them on their cross-country trek as they seek out their true purpose in life — only to realize, miles away from their loving family, that they knew what it was all along.
Lola and Lucy’s Big Adventure is a delightful interactive storybook for kids of all ages, created by veteran game designer Jane Jensen (King’s Quest VI, Pepper’s Adventures in Time, Agatha Christie: Peril at End House).
This FREE, 6-page introduction to Lola and Lucy includes, colorful scenes to explore, hidden animations and sounds to discover, and 4 mini-games to play!
Don’t miss out on the doggy drama! Purchase the full version of Chapter 1 for $.99 - or buy all 4 Chapters for $2.99 and help these pooches find their purpose!
CHAPTER 1 FEATURES:
A heartwarming story fully narrated with read-along text
29 gorgeous pages with dozens of interactive surprises and 18 mini-games
Multiple reading modes: “Read To Me,” “Read By Myself,” and “Autoplay”
Two versions of the story: “Picture Book” and “Chapter Book” — so your kids can “grow up” with Lola and Lucy
Interactive United States map lets you revisit landmarks along Lola and Lucy’s journey
Lola & Lucy's Big Adventure is part of the Fingerprint Network of games for Learning and Play. Fingerprint offers a range of features to support the whole family including:
- A Shared Family Account makes it easy for kids and parents to share a device and allows parents to track the game play and learning of multiple children under a single account.
- In-App messaging lets kids and parents to send one another fun and encouraging messages.
- A curated Game Catalog suggests new Apps based on your child's interests and learning levels.
- Parent Controls keep In-App-Purchase behind a parent gate.
- June 13, 2014 Initial release