- Bug fixes
MakerBot's Thingiverse is a thriving design community for discovering, making, and sharing 3D printable things. As the world's largest 3D printing community, we believe that everyone should be encouraged to create and remix 3D things, no matter their technical expertise or previous experience. In the spirit of maintaining an open platform, all designs are encouraged to be licensed under a Creative Commons license.
The Thingiverse app lets you browse Thingiverse from the comfort of your phone. See what we’ve featured, what’s new and noteworthy, what the community has made, and what’s popular. When looking at the things themselves, scroll through beautiful slideshows of photos. Like items, add them to your collections, and quickly share them to your social networks or email.
Since photos are so easily uploaded to Thingiverse from the app, it’s super simple to share images of your prints with the community. Update your profile and cover images from your phone, too.
Make. Share. Discover.
- June 16, 2014 Initial release
- August 04, 2014 New version 1.1.2
- February 21, 2015 New version 1.1.3
- May 04, 2015 New version 1.1.4
- May 16, 2015 New version 1.1.5
- June 18, 2015 New version 1.1.6
- July 11, 2015 New version 1.1.7
- September 25, 2015 New version 1.1.8
- October 05, 2015 New version 1.1.9