App DescriptionFileThis Fetch is an easy-to-use, free app that securely fetches and delivers all your financial statements, bills and documents from your bank, retirement fund, credit card and utility companies into the destination of your choice such as Evernote or Dropbox. FileThis Fetch makes going paperless effortless.
Awards: Winner of Macworld | iWorld 2012 Best of Show
Key Features and Benefits:
- Automatically delivers and organizes documents and statements
- Creates well-named searchable PDF files
- Get email notifications when new documents are available
- Search for a single transaction without having to login to every site individually
- Find statements from several years ago and from accounts you had closed
- Works with major banks such as Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Citibank…
- Works with major investment/retirement companies such as Fidelity, T. Rowe Price, Charles Schwab…
- Works with major telecoms such as AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile
- Works with major utilities such as PG&E, ComEd, ConEdison
- Delivers documents directly in Evernote, Dropbox, Box or Personal
- Bank-Level security with encrypted communication and data - with 256-bit
- The best way to reduce paper clutter and get eco-friendly
FileThis Fetch is free to download and use. The free version lets you connect with up to six sites. FileThis Fetch Ultimate package is available for $4.99 per month and supports up to 30 connections.
The Ultimate Subscription will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. It renews automatically and can be managed through Account Settings.
January 29, 2014 New version 1.0.27
November 10, 2013 New version 1.0.10
August 12, 2013 Initial Release