Reiner Knizia's Razzia is going is going completely free! Forever!
Other games from BulkyPix' catalog are going free. For more information, follow us on Twitter (@BulkyPix) and Facebook.
Thanks for your support.
Reiner Knizia's Razzia is going completely free! Other games from BulkyPix' catalog are going free. For more information, follow us on Twitter (@BulkyPix) and Facebook!
Set in the 1930's gangster and Mafia world, prohibition, financial crisis, gambling, corruption, illegal goods, growth of organized crimes, anything illegal and outlawed is controlled by the Mafia families.
Players will lead their family as they fight each other for dominance. There is one goal. Earn as much money as possible before the police takes action. Be aware the police is often on the field - how much do you dare risk for the tempting rewards?
Razzia is a bidding card game. Each player represents the head of a crime family. Using your cheques, get as many cards symbolizing various interests for the Mafia as possible via the auction, and beware of the police who will try to thwart those plans by all means necessary.
A bidding game based on strategy and random events.
Razzia is a well known and loved title throughout the world, and this is the first touch screen device adaption of the classic game.
- Completely reimagined from the original game with new artwork.
- Game mode for single player (vs Human and AI).
- Multiplayer mode includes ranking of the best players.
- An extensive tutorial introduces the game for new players. For the experts there is a short explanation to prepare for this new adaptation.
The game was developed in collaboration with Dr. Reiner Knizia, who approved the new solutions introduced in the game.
- December 17, 2013 Initial release
- February 17, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- March 03, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- April 19, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- April 29, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- December 16, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!