148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: DAY OF THE TENTACLES :: Read Our Full Review >>
Quadropus Rampage is a crazy Roguelike action RPG that absolutely should not be missed.
What's New- No longer crashes on iOS 8!
- Two new game modes & masteries!
- New tiers of upgrades!
Full patch notes available at:
App Description"... it's challenging, it's funny, and most important of all, it's a lot of silly, goofy fun." - Gamezebo, 4.5/5
"... quit reading and download it right now." - TouchArcade, 4.5/5
Quadropus Rampage is an Endless Roguelike that casts you, the player, as an enraged, 4 legged cephalopod. It is your quest to reach the bottom of the ocean and destroy Pete, the evil god of the sea, before his army of abyssal creatures can overtake the ocean.
Gameplay Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIY4XK7ddX0
• Perfect blend of roguelike and brawler - Hit enemies in their stupid faces!
• Endless Gameplay - Procedurally generated weapons, levels, and enemies that keep the action fresh until you die from thumb exhaustion
• Be a quadropus - Go on a rampage
• Four game modes - Story mode, Insane Mode, Manic Mode, and Timed Sprint!
• Pets - They'll accompany you in battle and save your hide!
• Intuitive, fast-paced combat - Easy to learn, difficult to master. Dodge, block, stab, smash, and spin your way to victory!
• Five epic boss fights - Pursue Pete into the depths and bludgeon his mouth off. Then do it again in the Petemare and Pete's Reckoning game modes!
• Mastery system - 23 achievements with gameplay altering rewards
• Artifacts - Unearth 39 treasures that let you shoot lasers out of your face or turn your pet starfish into an explosive boomerang
• Extensive upgrade tracks - Invest orbs in your quadropus to make him stronger
• Hilarious Characters - Break your ribs from intense chuckling
• Gamecenter Integration - Show your BFFs what’s what
From the creators of the critically acclaimed Towelfight 2: The Monocle of Destiny.
GET TO TENTACLE-SLAPPIN!
November 19, 2014 New version 1.3.9
January 12, 2014 New version 1.2.5
September 26, 2013 New version 1.2.0
November 30, -0001 Initial Release