Going to Playschool with Obie helps very young children develop their curiosity and creativity in familiar day-to-day surroundings.
An everyday event like a simple walk to the nursery is transformed into a journey of discovery. And on the way, they enjoy the company of Obie, a colorful and mischievous playmate. Together, your kids and Obie will always be on the lookout for new and exciting things to do.
Three to five-year olds gain a real sense of adventure. Simple games like hide-and-seek are combined with playful challenges. Where’s that nice dog we saw yesterday? How many balloons can you see today? Let’s pop them!
Opportunities to develop your children’s fantasy and imagination abound. Who would have thought that a skyscraper is also a musical instrument that they can play and create their own sounds?
Going to Playschool with Obie:
- Turns an everyday situation into a playful adventure
- Builds awareness, heightens discovery
- Stimulates fantasy and creativity
- Has fun-to-play games and challenges
- Introduces new best-friend Obie – always on hand to help!
From the producers of the highly-acclaimed Miny Moe Car and Brains My Body, Going to Playschool with Obie is the first in a series of Going to… apps for children. There’s no stress or high scores to beat, no inapp purchases and no third-party advertising.
Just a new adventure every time you go out. “Can we go now?”
- April 30, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- April 30, 2013 Initial release