Emotions Flashcards from I Can Do Apps is an educational tool designed in collaboration with a Speech Language Pathologist that allows you to introduce new concepts, practice identifying emotions, taking perspective / theory of mind, in a fun and simple way. This app focuses on helping individuals identify different facial expressions using real faces and test understanding of emotions. Emotions Flashcards include - happy, sad, scared, surprised, angry, tired, grumpy, excited, proud, sick, bored, frustrated and calm.
Emotions Flashcards from I Can Do Apps is ideal for parents, teachers, therapists and individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder, social language disorders and behavioral challenges.
Identifying, understanding, and responding to emotions are very important skills for individuals to develop. These skills help individuals to develop relationships with others, identify their own feelings as well as others and then determine how to interpret emotions and respond appropriately in social situations.
- Teaching tool for speech and language development
- Developed by a Speech Language Pathologist
- 240+ pictures of real faces
- Labeled pictures with option to hear emotion
- Randomized pictures - no two sessions are alike
- Swipe to advance to next picture
- Turn on/off written emotion
- Turn on/off audio
- No In-App purchases
- No ads
- Aligned with the Common Core Standards (CCS)
- "Parental gate" to view our other apps
- We don’t collect personal information
Follow us on Twitter: @ICanDoApps
FaceBook: I Can Do Apps LLC
- April 23, 2013 Initial release
- July 23, 2013 New version 1.2
- November 07, 2013 New version 1.2.2
- January 17, 2014 New version 1.2.3
- May 16, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- May 17, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- September 23, 2015 New version 1.3.1