+ Fixed an issue that would cause the data table to display blank after an export.
+ Fixed a few issues around themes.
- Colors would get slightly darker every time themes were saved.
- Renaming a theme was not working on all systems.
- Sometimes it would appear that themes had not saved changes.
+ Fixed an issue that could cause the application to crash when opening a database with
write-ahead logging enabled.
+ Version integration. Mucked your database? Rollback to a previous version.
+ Semiautomatic dependency resolution.
+ Export your data to csv, mysql, xml or json.
+ Backwards compatibility with SQLite 2.
+ Fullscreen support.
+ Inline filters allowing you to customize the way your data is displayed.
If you have any issues with this application, please see our support forum: http://sqlitepro.com/forum or send us a message on Twitter: @SQLitePro.
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- July 21, 2014 New version 1.0.35