148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: BURGER FAIL :: Read Our Full Review >>
The goal is to collect ingredients that fall from the sky to build tall burgers and complete orders and goals, but High Burger fails to separate itself from others like it in the App Store.
What's New* We have implemented a Goals System for you competitive gamers out there!
* Gain experience and level up to increase your tip multiplier! Become the greatest burger chef there is!
* We have added a 'Rate it' dialog box. Please leave us a constructive and inspirational review! Or just tell us that you like our game :)
* Game Center leaderboard is implemented so you can track your progress among your friends!
* A 'Get More' button is conveniently placed on the Main Menu - it helps you check out our other free games!
* A 'Height Meter' has been added so you can boast about how high your burger tower is!
* We placed a Sound on/off button on the pause menu!
* We tweaked the tilt controls and made them better!
App DescriptionThe goal of High Burger is very simple - collect the ingredients that fall from the sky, stacking them together into an insanely tall Burger Tower. You also have to keep an eye on the recipes - stack the ingredients in the order in which the customer originally placed them! Once you have all of the ingredients, simply finish the burger off with a top bun. All of the hungry customers out there will thank you for this and you will receive a larger tip.
Enjoy the game in its entirety, totally free of charge!
HOURS OF FUN
Keep playing to your heart's content for hours on end!
COOL GRAPHICS AND CRYSTAL CLEAR SOUNDS
Enjoy jaw-dropping graphics and immersive sounds as you create the burger of your dreams!
Orders become more complex as you progress through the game!
We're always working on new free content and features so stay tuned!
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ZaribaLtd
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/ZaribaLtd
Follow us on YouTube: www.youtube.com/ZaribaLtd
Visit our website: www.zariba.com
February 18, 2014 New version 1.7
August 15, 2013 New version 1.6
November 30, -0001 Initial Release