* new palette element "Field" for Alfresco forms
Are you dreaming and thinking over various task solving scenarios for your business tasks? Do you want to make your dreams come true as soon as possible? Do you think it’s too complicated?
Now you have an opportunity to transform your dreams into reality!
With CloudBPM product you can quickly implement your ideas into real running business processes.
What is CloudBPM for?
Use CloudBPM to for three main activities:
- presenting your objectives, ideas, business processes and thoughts in simple graphical form for sharing it with others
- running your business processes in CloudBPM cloud environment based on enterprise platform Alfresco
- monitor running business processes, current task analysis and objectives
Functional CloudBPM features
- creation of diagrams and schemas in free notation
- business process creation in BPMN notation
- storing documents and diagrams in the cloud and locally on the iPad
- maintaining the library of your own diagrams, schemas and business processes
- learning the business process management best practices
- sharing your diagrams with others by email
- working in offline mode
- running your business processes created in BPMN notation in CloudBPM cloud environment based on ECM Documentum eRoom and Alfresco with no need for IT professionals and developers
- monitoring your running business processes
- analysis of data collected from your running business processes
Who are the typical CloudBPM users?
Business analysts, businessmen, executives, consulters, scientists… Anyone who need the tool for keeping their thoughts in order and for thinking through the ways of accomplishment of their objectives.
CloudBPM features for business people
- analysis of corporate business process and ways of accomplishment of their objectives
- creating and running business processes without programming. They will be running in CloudBPM cloud environment and will help you with solving various tasks
- monitoring task execution process, analyzing possible problems in their businesses
- publishing marketing materials in Apple App Store
- April 22, 2013 Initial release
- May 16, 2013 New version 1.2
- June 14, 2013 New version 1.3
- July 13, 2013 New version 1.5
- August 17, 2013 New version 1.6
- October 10, 2013 New version 2.0
- October 10, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- October 14, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- October 20, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- November 01, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- January 01, 2014 New version 2.1