Updated for iOS 7 and with new images for new exhibition: The Queen's Gallery, Palace of Holyroodhouse: 14 March – 13 July 2014
Fancy seeing what you would look like in Tudor or Stuart costume?
Use the In Fine Style app to take a photo of yourself and then dress-up in a range of outfits selected from artworks in the Royal Collection.
The app is inspired by a 17th century portrait miniature of Queen Henrietta Maria (1609-1669), which can be dressed in a variety of male and female costume overlays. Why not try on the overlays of the nun or a Civil War soldier on your photos and post it on your social network profiles?
Even when it conceals the body, clothing is revealing.
The app contains:
- Interactive views of the nineteen overlays for the Queen Henrietta Maria miniature portrait.
- 19 of the Queen Henrietta Maria overlays to ‘try on’.
- 11 examples of Tudor and Stuart outfits to add to your photos.
- Information on the artworks and the In Fine Style exhibition at The Queen’s Gallery, Palace of Holyroodhouse.
- February 20, 2014 New version 2.0
- May 07, 2013 Initial release