- Bug fixes
- Performance improvements
- iOS 9 for iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus compatibility
Based on The New York Times best-selling book, The Fifth Agreement, the 48 cards in this deck offer a fresh perspective on the Four Agreements, and a powerful new agreement for transforming our lives into our personal heaven.
The Fifth Agreement takes us to a deeper level of awareness of the power of the Self, and returns us to the authenticity we were born with. In this compelling sequel to the book that has changed the lives of millions of people around the world, we are reminded of the greatest gift we can give ourselves: the freedom to be who we really are.
Front - "I am the force that creates everything in existence."
Back - "I am the force that opens a flower and moves the clouds and the earth, and makes the stars and the galaxies move throughout the universe."
With The Fifth Agreement Cards app you can:
- Experience 48 inspirational cards by don Miguel Ruiz and don Jose Ruiz
- Swipe between cards or shuffle them
- View all cards “face up” for “face down” while choosing
- Flip cards over to read don Miguel Ruiz and don Jose Ruiz’s personal messages
- E-mail inspiring cards to friends
- Save cards to your Photo Library and use as wallpaper
About the Authors –
Don Miguel Ruiz was born into a family of healers, and raised in rural Mexico by a curandera (healer) mother and a nagual (shaman) grandfather. The family anticipated that Miguel would embrace their centuries-old legacy of healing and teaching, and carry forward the esoteric Toltec knowledge. Instead, distracted by modern life, Miguel chose to attend medical school and become a surgeon. A near-death experience changed his life. Stunned by this experience, he began an intensive practice of self-inquiry. He devoted himself to the mastery of the ancient ancestral wisdom, studying earnestly with his mother, and completing an apprenticeship with a powerful shaman in the Mexican desert. In the tradition of the Toltecs, a nagual guides an individual to personal freedom. Don Miguel is a nagual from the Eagle Knight lineage, and is dedicated to sharing his knowledge of the teachings of the ancient Toltecs. He is the author of The Four Agreements, The Mastery of Love, and The Four Agreements Companion Book.
Don Jose Ruiz was born and raised in Mexico, and at the age of 21, he came to the United States to live and study with his father, don Miguel Ruiz (teacher and bestselling author of The Four Agreements). Don Jose lectures widely across the United States and at sacred sites around the world. He and don Miguel Ruiz are currently writing their first book together.
Official Hay House licensed app: www.hayhouse.com®
- May 29, 2013 Initial release
- June 18, 2013 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- October 19, 2015 New version 1.9.4
- February 02, 2016 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- March 02, 2016 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99