* iOs 7.x Support
* New version for medialibrary
* Photo editor (Crop, Resize photo)
"Private Photo Keeper" will hide all your pictures from prying eyes in a password protected archive.
"Private Photo Keeper" will be useful when:
- You need to limit access to family or business photos when your phone is left unattended
- You need to take a photo and don’t want it to be in the gallery of your device
"Private Photo Keeper" keeps all photos in categories in the same way as they are kept in the gallery of your device.
You can create an unlimited number of categories and keep an unlimited number of photos.
When you first launch the application, you should enter a password to limit access to the application for unauthorized persons and to create an album.
After creating the album, the application will suggest to copy all selected photos in a password protected archive.
Warning! The "Private Photo Keeper" application does not remove copied photos automatically. This should be done manually.
Copying to the "Private Photo Keeper" from the gallery and vice versa can be done as many times as you want, without loss of quality of your photos.
- July 23, 2014 New version 2.5
- June 09, 2014 Initial release