1. Enhanced Question Bank with over 1000 questions
2. Minor bug fix relating to display of image as part of a question
A user-friendly tool for budding managers, to prepare for the Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by Indian Institute of Management for selecting candidates for their management programs.
With over 850 questions in its Question Bank covering the two sections of CAT - Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation and Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning, CAT Score provides a customizable environment to run practice tests for the target examination. Each test is created with random selection of questions from the Question Bank.
- Ability to set your own test size, i.e. number of questions and test duration.
- Ability to set penalty factor for incorrect answer.
- Option to review your answers against suggested answers after the test is over.
- Option to review results of last 20 practice tests.
Though the questions are focussed towards CAT referred above, this tool may be of great help for any other competitive examination where above subjects are to be tested.
- May 04, 2013 Initial release
- July 31, 2013 New version 1.1