- 22 additional pest species
- More images, tracks and scats
- Updated maps, resources and animal calls
- What to do if you find a high risk species
- Optimised for iOS7
Australia has around 80 introduced vertebrate pest species costing at least $1 billion annually in economic, environmental and social impacts. This app contains pest information, distribution maps, photos, animal calls, control information and resource links for 53 pest species. Future versions of this app will contain more resources, updated information, and additional species.
- April 17, 2013 Initial release
- February 22, 2014 New version 2.0