- Lights and shapes now supports iOS 8
- Bugs fixed
Lights and daytime shapes are very useful to recognise other ships and determine their route.
The aim of this app is to allow yachtsmen and sailors in general to extricate themselves among the regulations of the International regulation for preventing collisions at sea.
It is particularly useful for nautical schools and students who will soon take the exam to obtain a nautical licence.
The App is divided into 3 parts:
- official text of regulations
- more than 30 3D animations to understand the different rules, simulating lights' and daytime shapes' visibility from different angles
- multiple-choice questions (more than 3000 combinations) based on the 3D animations
- multilingual: Italian, English, Spanish, French and German
- customizable background
- customizable speed of 3D movement
- April 23, 2013 Initial release
- May 04, 2013 New version 1.1
- May 23, 2013 Price decrease: $16.99 -> $7.99
- June 30, 2013 Price increase: $7.99 -> $16.99
- July 04, 2013 Price decrease: $16.99 -> $9.99
- July 27, 2013 New version 1.2
- July 29, 2013 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $7.99
- October 30, 2013 New version 1.3
- February 10, 2014 New version 1.4
- July 17, 2014 New version 2.0
- May 21, 2015 New version 2.2