Restored posting to Facebook
Go from 0 to 60 miles with the Susan G. Komen 3-Day®16-Week Training Plan. This app will help you train to complete the Komen 3-Day, no matter what your current fitness level.
-Weekly training tips
-Daily mileage goals
-Track your distance and pace with each workout, with built-in GPS*
-See your walk on a map
-See your training history
-Share your workouts on Facebook and Twitter
-Audio Stats will let you know your pace and distance during the walk
-Select your own music and skip tracks without leaving the app
-Half point alert, letting you know when to turn back
-Set your training start date based on your 3-Day® event date
- Integrates with HealthKit: The app can write workout stats (distance, pace, calories burned) and weight to the Health app, and can read weight data. HealthKit integration is optional.
*The GPS feature is available on the iPhone only. You can use the app on the iPod touch but the app won't be able to map your walks.
NOTE: The health, safety and training information provided to you in connection with your participation in the 3-Day is not intended to replace or be construed as medical advice and any such information is not a substitute for seeking medical advice or treatment from your medical provider. Before starting any exercise program or following any recommendations, advice or other instructions regarding training for the 3-Day, you should first consult a physician and have a physical examination.
This app is sold by Bluefin Software under license from Susan G. Komen for the Cure. Purchase of this app is not a donation to Susan G. Komen and Komen will not receive any portion of the proceeds.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- June 10, 2014 Initial release
- September 15, 2014 New version 3.5
- September 24, 2014 New version 3.5.5
- September 28, 2014 New version 3.5.6
- December 13, 2014 New version 3.5.7
- February 15, 2015 New version 3.5.8
- June 21, 2015 New version 3.5.9