148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: DREAMY :: Read Our Full Review >>
Knightmare Tower features a unique combat-based endless vertical gameplay, all without in-app purchases.
What's New- Fixed: Crash in Survival mode.
App Description*** iPod 3 and 4, iPad 1 and iPhone 3GS are NOT supported, they either don't have a gyroscope or enough memory!
Break through ceilings, rescue princesses and escape boiling lava as you slash your way to the top of the Knightmare Tower!
• "Knightmare Tower hooked me for over an hour, and I had to force myself to stop playing" - Kotaku.com
• "There are triple-A, $60 games that pale in comparison to the enjoyment we got from Knightmare Tower" - GamesRadar.com
• "Easy to play and bizarrely addictive" - Joystiq.com
• "One of the few games that would be equally at home on the App Store or Xbox Live Arcade" - Eurogamer.net
- Campaign and Survival modes
- 10 princesses to rescue, all daughters of the same King (yeah, even that last one)
- Tons of upgrades, including visually changing armors, swords and boots
- 1 epic boss battle
- 70 quests to complete
- 50+ different monsters to slice up
- 3 legendary monsters that can be summoned with special horns
- Giant bombs that blow apart every monsters around you
- Potions that make you super strong
- Rideable rockets
- Soundtrack by HyperDuck Soundworks (Scrolls, Dust: An Elysian Tail)
- More info on http://knightmaretower.com
December 26, 2013 New version 1.3.3
December 26, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
December 26, 2013 New version 1.3.2
September 26, 2013 New version 1.2.0
September 03, 2013 New version 1.1.0
November 30, -0001 Initial Release