- various bugfixes and performance improvements
***Recommended by Parents’ Choice
***Featured in New and Noteworthy Section in Education of iTunes App Store
***Top Rated Awesome Kids Apps
***"We highly recommend Animal Planet Hide & Seek Pets for young children!" - Kindertown
***"Children can play with the animals, but there’s also plenty of educational content, including letter tracing, puzzles, colouring and a virtual piano – all based on US Common Core State Standards." – Apps Playground
***"Little ones especially the preschoolers who love animals will adore this app." – Real Kids Apps
Spin the wheel and get ready to play! This vibrant app brings six adorable pets to life for kids ages 3 and up. Peek at the puppy! Swish with the fish! Squawk for the bird and much more! Kids begin their journey of discovery with this feature-rich app, packed with playful pet animations, engaging games and skill-building activities. Includes letter tracing, memory matching, puzzle play, creative coloring—plus a special interactive animal piano! Beautifully designed and easy to navigate, this app brings kids and their favorite pets together.
• Educational Games—Designed to engage kids with bright, colorful interactivity, young learners practice critical skills required by the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) for kindergarten.
• Tap-and-Play Creativity—The textured paint palette and pet personalization sticker book found in each environment encourage open-ended play.
• Dynamic Art—Tap-to-animate photorealistic pets pop to life against vibrant, kid-friendly backgrounds.
• Original Music—Jazz musician and composer Ben Allison adds a playful beat to each pet experience with engaging music and sound effects.
• Common Core Corner—This special feature provides parents and caregivers with detailed information on the CCSS educational overlay infused throughout this app.
• Grown-up’s Corner—Thoughtful questions prompt discussion, initiate collaborative conversation and encourage critical thinking.
“Animal Planet Hide & Seek Pets” was developed by Cupcake Digital in partnership with Discovery Communications and Joester Loria Group.
- April 16, 2013 Initial release
- May 31, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- June 03, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- March 21, 2014 New version 1.1
- April 12, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> FREE!
- April 14, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $3.99