v1.5.1 - fixes a problem some Globe subscribers experienced when logging in after the update.
v1.5 - Thanks for all your feedback. This update includes many changes readers have suggested.
- Completely redesigned for iOS7
- Font resizing in articles
- The status bar is back
- Offline storage for images
- Improved performance
- Killed some bugs
Completely redesigned for iOS7.
The Boston Globe app brings you continuously updated news and information for reading on-the-go. Enjoy all the award-winning journalism from The Boston Globe plus weather and real-time traffic. The customizable Headline feed allows you to select your favorite sections (e.g. News, Metro, Sports) and have the most recent stories easily accessible.
Tweet using #globeapp with questions or comments.
-Pick your favorite sections to appear in the customizable Headline feed
-Subscribers receive an ad-free reading experience
-Enjoy easy access to weather and real-time traffic
-A smart feed tracks trending stories and suggests five you have not read
-Conveniently access the past seven days of stories
-Each day's edition automatically downloads to your iPhone by 5 a.m.
-Today's stories are always available, online or offline
-Enjoy a One Month free trial with full functionality
-Available to all current Boston Globe and BostonGlobe.com subscribers– sign in with your subscription email and password
iTunes Auto-renewal Subscriptions:
- Subscribe via in-app purchase for $3.99 per month.
- Your subscription will be charged to the credit card attached to your iTunes account and will renew automatically each month.
- You can turn-off auto-renewal at any time in your iTunes account settings, your subscription will then cancel at the end of the current period.
- To cancel, auto-renewal must be turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- One free trial per customer.
- June 13, 2014 Initial release