148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: FEELS LIKE WORK :: Read Our Full Review >>
There's a good card game here, it's just buried under a ridiculously unfriendly interface.
What's NewThanks to the users who supplied logs that allowed us to identify a savegame issue!
- Further savegame optimizations and checks
- Smaller tweaks and optimizations
- Fixed errors that could corrupt savegames, causing issues when loading
- Optimized savegame handling
- After winning the game, cards and the map can now be browsed
- Optimized handling of Game Center invitations
- Fixed are rare trade bug that could cause the player to be able to trade to -1 resource
App DescriptionBe the Prince or Princess of Catan and decide on the fate of its settlers!
This exciting Catan card game challenges you to rule a realm on Catan. Construct cities and settlements, build ships and roads, and hire heroes to outplay your opponents!
Three different game modes provide varied challenges:
- An easy-to-play introductory game, ‘The First Catanians’ is exclusively played with the cards of the basic set and using simple rules. The ideal way to get started with the game!
- Theme set games represent new eras on Catan, adding numerous cards to the game: Make clever use of trade advantages and the opportunities of cards like the university or the pharmacy to achieve domination over Catan!
- The ‘Duel of the Princes’ is the most advanced game mode: it is played with cards from all theme sets, offering even more strategic and tactical possibilities, thus providing some truly sophisticated games.
- Based on the original card game by the creator of Catan, Klaus Teuber
- Exciting two-player duels
- Three game modes with various difficulties
- Numerous AI opponents with different personalities and tactics provide varied challenges
- Online and local multiplayer modes (online multiplayer via Apple Game Center)
- Based on the rules of the comprehensive, revised edition of the Catan card game
- Including Cards Almanac for easy reference and comprehensive tutorials to get started
Questions or suggestions for improvements:
Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to your feedback!
For more information on news and updates:
Or visit us on www.facebook.com/UnitedSoftMedia and on twitter.com/USM_News
September 26, 2013 New version 1.0.5
July 01, 2013 New version 1.0.1
June 20, 2013 Initial Release