- Social Share Improvements
- Content Recommendation Improvements
The Indiana Publisher for iPad and iPhone is a brand new way for you to explore, read and share your favorite news from The Indiana Publisher. The Indiana Publisher for iPad and iPhone app provides you with a customized reading experience and allows you to fully interact with the content you love. Moreover, you can create and share your own items on your Personal Channel, or follow others’ Personal Channels of shared news items.
• The Indiana Publisher Channel Explorer – The first news tool that lets you pull specific sections of interest from The Indiana Publisher into one slick reading environment. Select which sections of The Indiana Publisher you want to see and quickly jump from section to section with just one touch of the screen.
• Personal Channels - Personal Channels is a community where members can choose to follow the reading habits of other fellow Indiana Publisher reader. This means that whenever a member reads a news item, he/she can post and share it over his own Personal channel, making it instantly visible to his friends and followers.
• Genie – The Genie is our proprietary content recommendation engine that analyzes your interests and content preferences, and provides related content recommendation to you.
• E-RSS – The Indiana Publisher offers a unique engine that translates content from our website and delivers it to your screen in the most pleasing format possible – clean article content with nothing extra.
• Sharing The Indiana Publisher – The Indiana Publisher allows you to share content that you find interesting instantly via Facebook, Twitter, or email through our integrated sharing bar. Share your thoughts on anything you read instantly via your social networks.
• Browsing Modes – Different people have different browsing habits. Some like homing on specific content, while others look to surf around the collection and impulsively pick an article. The Indiana Publisher offers both a linear content browsing and spontaneous content browsing.
- June 04, 2014 Initial release