What's NewBug fixes and support for iOS7.
App DescriptionAdobe Kuler is a fun and simple way to capture inspiring color combinations wherever you see them.
Simply point the iPhone camera at something colorful and Kuler will instantly extract a series of colors.
You can share your themes with friends through Twitter or email. And Adobe Creative Cloud members will find their Kuler themes instantly available in the Kuler panel in Adobe Illustrator CC or Adobe Ideas.
You can also sync your color themes to the Kuler website where you can download the swatches for use in other Adobe products.
Capture and create color themes anywhere:
• Extract color themes from the world around you using your iPhone camera
• Extract color themes from images in your own photo stream or Flickr
Experiment and play with color:
• Choose and adjust your color themes with the color wheel
• Edit your colors using RGB color sliders
• Five pre-set color moods in camera mode, such as colorful and muted, make it easy to create great themes right off the bat
• Eight pre-set color themes in the color wheel, such as monochromatic and complementary.
• Set the base color to quickly identify other colors that will work well with together.
Save, sync and share your color themes for integration with your work:
• Name and tag themes
• Save themes
• Share themes via email or twitter
• Sync your color themes with an Adobe Creative Cloud account, so they can be used with other Adobe applications such as Illustrator
September 26, 2013 New version 1.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release