The official app of the Boston Marathon is back for 2017! Track your ten favorite people, check out the course map, and snap a photo in the race photo booth to share with your friends. Information for participants, bios on the John Hancock Elite Athlete Team, and race history are beautifully displayed in the palm of your hand.
The BAA 2017 app also features a real-time leaderboard, post-race results search, and links to the latest news from the B.A.A. The course map illustrates exact locations of all mile markers, race hydration stations, medical stations, and Clif Shot Energy Zones.
Instagram users from around the world will be compiled by three popular race hashtags, and the in-app photo booth allows for real-time sharing across Facebook, Instagram, twitter, or e-mail. The app is free, and has become a useful tool for tracking runners in past years. Enjoy!
- April 11, 2013 Initial release
- April 19, 2013 New version 1.24
- April 15, 2014 New version 2.33
- April 16, 2014 New version 2.34
- April 20, 2015 New version 3.2
- April 18, 2016 New version 3.3
- April 18, 2016 New version 3.4
- April 17, 2017 New version 3.6