Support iOS 7.
Transform your iPad into a wireless mouse, keyboard and trackpad using WiFi Mouse. WiFi Mouse supports multi-finger trackpad gestures. WiFi Mouse enables you to control your PC, MAC or HTPC effortlessly through a local network connection.
***Mouse Server,a PC/Mac end application,MUST be downloaded and installed on your PC/Mac.Visit wifimouse.necta.us to download Mouse Server.***
***If your WiFi router or AP supports AP Isolation/client Isolation,it MUST BE DISABLED,or else iPad cant not connect to PC/Mac with WiFi.***
* Mouse cursor movement
* Left and right mouse button click as well as double-click & triple-click
* Mouse wheel as well as middle mouse button click
* Text input using iOS keyboard & input method
* Auto-connect on application startup
* Left handed mouse support (swap left and right mouse button)
* Support multi-monitor on PC/Mac
* Compatible with XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Mac OSX.
* Tap for left click
* Two finger tap for right click
* Two finger scroll
There is also a Pro version of WiFi Mouse in app store which includes more features.
* Window control bar(minimize,maximize,close window)
* PC/Mac hot keys and combination key
* Full screen trackpad & keyboard mode
* controller feature
remote control of media player & web browser(any media players & web browsers which supports multimedia keyboard) on Windows.
remote control of iTunes & Safari on Mac.
switch between running tasks.
* PowerPoint presentation tool
* Long press for drag & drop
* Three finger pan for drag & drop
* Four finger swipe down to show desktop on Windows or show expose on Mac OSX
* Four finger swipe up to maximise current window on Windows or show mission control on Mac OSX
- June 14, 2014 Initial release