What's New- Allow multi-selection of criteria (customer, supplier, account, etc) on reports
App DescriptionMULTI-CURRENCY MULTI-DEVICE CAPABLE BOOKKEEPING AND INVOICING
*** READ ALL REVIEWS FOR ALL COUNTRIES ON OUR WEBSITE http://www.bookkeeping-app.com/ratings ***
Bookkeeping Standard version 4 is a self contained mobile bookkeeping and invoicing solution for your iPad and iPhone that can expand as your needs grow.
You don't need to purchase an expensive desktop accounting package or pay monthly online fees. With Bookkeeping Standard you have a fully functional program right on your iPad and iPhone.
Bookkeeping Standard version 4 is used in many countries including the USA, Australia, United Kingdom, Canada, and others. It is highly customisable to meet the bookkeeping needs that are specific to your country.
Bookkeeping Standard Features …
- Unlimited Separate Books
- Unlimited Transactions
- Invoicing , Quotations , RFQs , Purchase Orders
- Email or Print all Invoices, Quotes, Orders, and Reports in convenient PDF format
- Adjustments, Returns, Refunds
- Receipts and Payments
- Supports non-standard financial periods
- Recurring transactions
- Cheque Book, Deposit Book, Bank Transfers
- Bank Reconciliation
- Import Bank Transactions
- General Journal
- Expense Budgeting
- Configurable sales tax codes (Sales Tax, VAT Tax, Goods and Service Taxes, etc)
- Extensive configuration options to tailor to your needs
- Dropbox integration
- AirPrint and WePrint printing
- 40 Reports (Trial Balance, Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss, etc)
You can expand Bookkeeping Standard as your needs grow with In-App purchases.
In-App Additions Available …
- Job Tracking
- Products & Services & Inventory
- Enhanced Bank Reconciliation
- Global Searching
- Standard Charges
- Pricing Groups
- Share Portfolio
- iTunesConnect Importing
- Departments & Trading Names
- Multi-Device Synchronisation
The total number of reports if all In-App purchases are enabled is 47 reports.
There are a few extras that are specifically for the Australian market . . .
- Taxable Payments Reporting for the Building and Construction industry
- BAS Worksheet reporting
- Built in tax codes for Australian GST
- Support for WET (Wine Equilisation Taxes)
- GST Compliant Adjustment Notes
Please visit our website for a full description of all of the capabilities of the program.
November 19, 2013 Price Decrease: $24.99 -> $19.99
November 01, 2013 New version 4.2.0
October 16, 2013 New version 4.1.7
September 26, 2013 Price Decrease: $19.99 -> $14.99
September 20, 2013 Price Decrease: $32.99 -> $19.99
September 20, 2013 New version 4.1.6
November 30, -0001 Initial Release