Major improvements and bug fixes!
- Classical Music for Kids - featured albums selected by musical experts to increase baby's cognitive skills!
AppCraver: "Classical Music for Kids provides a streamlined method to let children listen to the music of one of the greatest musicians in history. Quite likely, parents will find themselves enjoying Mozart as much as their children do."
FeedMyApp : "Classical Music for Kids is a lovely free app to calm those difficult times as well as providing a nice bit of peripheral brain massage as well."
The Mozart effect is a term coined by Alfred A. Tomatis for the alleged increase in brain development that occurs in children under age 3 when they listen to the music of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
Classical Music for Kids includes 12 albums of Mozart compositions. Each album has specially selected music, to enhance learning, spatial intelligence, creativity and body awareness. The application is filled with special features, such as: background playing mode, package partition, easy controls, additional information on the albums and tracks etc.
This edition of the software is dedicated to parents, children and everybody else who believes that Mozart’s music have a transformational power in health, education, and well-being.
Some of the hundreds of benefits are:
- Improves test score
- Cuts learning time
- Calms hyperactive children and adults
- Reduces errors
- Improves creativity and clarity
- Heals the body faster
- Integrates both sides of the brain for more efficient learning
- Raises IQ scores 9 points (research done at University of California, Irvine)
- April 24, 2013 Initial release
- May 15, 2013 New version 1.1
- July 13, 2013 New version 1.2
- May 14, 2014 New version 1.3
- August 04, 2014 New version 1.4