Improved student progress reporting.
AppTutor Grade 1 Full Curriculum Math Interactive Workbook is a comprehensive collection of ALL Common Core requirements for first grade math. Proven great for learning and skill level assessment with the detailed feedback of all exercises.
Written by an experienced team of teachers to meet the needs of all learning styles with fresh updated math strategies. With daily use of AppTutor Applied, aligned with the daily school lessons, we guarantee your child will improve math scores, build confidence and truly master first grade math.
What is Common Core? – Common Core State Standards Initiative is national standard that provides a consistent, clear understanding of what students are expected to learn so teachers and parents know what they need to do to help them. AppTutor is one of the very few apps to be fully aligned with Common Core and covers, in detail, all of these skills to give your student a distinctive advantage.
- 18 Chapters cover all Common Core Skills – divided in to 5 sections each
- 18 Detailed “Help Sheets” for quick reference of each subject
- 150 different Common Core strands covered
- Over 1,000 question with answers
- 18 Challenges featuring over 1,400 quick pair questions and answer to race the clock.
- Challenge yourself and your friends to beat your best scores.
- Score Board - keeps track of each chapter and section scores and times
- Pop-up of all questions and how they were answered to identify and assist exactly where the student is struggling
- AppTutor is not just another quiz app that pops up random questions
= Great for use in the classroom or tutoring environments =
- No in-app upgrades
- No advertising
Here is what people are saying:
“This app will be snapped up by teachers and parents alike. This math app takes a different approach to learning math…I expect great things from this forward thinking developer."
Ann Francis ~ teacherswithapps.com
"I have been working with teachers for 30 years in support of interactive and innovative ways to present curriculum to children. I personally believe that AppTutor's key steps (Learn; Try; Test) support the natural learning cycle in an engaging and interactive way. When children use tools at home that promote mastery of the Common Core State Standards being taught in classrooms, teachers and students benefit. Most of all, students can find the fun in brain-based learning while parents extend the classroom environment through technology."
Dr. Pat Shelton,
Director of Certification and Professional Development
Brevard Public Schools, Florida
"I am so impressed with AppTutor's G4M. Finally a math app that is not a timed quiz, but an actual learning tool, plus it is aligned with the Common Core. You will do great with this app. The best thing about using technology with struggling students is that it allows them to be comfortable when they make mistakes."
Lena M. Ed. ~ KidsRead.wordpress.com blog
- April 16, 2013 Initial release
- June 29, 2013 New version 1.1