148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: ATTRACTIVE LAYERING :: Read Our Full Review >>
Making it simple to add effects to individual parts of a photo, Layrs is a handy addition to the casual photographer's arsenal.
What's New- New zooming capability to fine-tune the mask when marking the Foreground.
- 16 new awesome effects of TEXTURES, DISTORTIONS, BLENDING and COLORING.
- Calibrated the masking algorithm for optimal precision and speed.
- Other improvements to make a great user experience.
And try replacing the background of your image with another photo. It's easy and fun!
App DescriptionAT A GLANCE
True multi-layer photo editing is finally available on mobile devices!
layrs is a photo app that enables the mobile photographer to easily separate a photo into layers and edit each layer individually.
Imagine blurring only the background to spotlight your subject. Imagine applying directional blur only to the subject to give it motion in a still background. You can apply a wide range of awesome filters and textures to each layer from subtle to abstract. You can further enhance each layer by sharpening, brightening, heightening the contrast and saturating the color.
This multi-layer editing capability is made possible with a proprietary technology that detects and cuts out objects very accurately on their boundaries creating different layers. Once a photo is separated into layers, each layer can be edited differently, opening up a wide range of possibilities!
layrs is the pioneer in high precision multi-layer photo editing on iPhones.
* Easy to mark and extract an object into a different layer
* Highly accurate object detection to a single pixel
* Blurring effects including motion, focus and radial for each layer with varying intensities
* Enhancing effects including sharpness, contrast, saturation and brightness for each layer
* Rich range of filter effects, from subtle to abstract
* Various resolutions for saving and sharing through your favorite sites.
February 20, 2014 New version 4.0
January 25, 2014 New version 3.1
November 19, 2013 New version 3.0
September 26, 2013 New version 2.3
November 30, -0001 Initial Release