148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: CREATIVE :: Read Our Full Review >>
Making it simple to create attractive photo albums, guides and portfolios, Flowboard is a fun and practical app to try.
What's NewThanks for all your amazing feedback and support. We have listened and prioritized features for you, our users! We have kept Flowboard simple and fun, yet added some great new features. With your feedback and our team, we are defining touch publishing and allowing anyone to create anytime, anywhere and publish to any device.
• YouTube videos - search YouTube videos for inclusion in your Flowboard. If you don't see it as a source, scroll down and tap 'add content source'. YouTube videos are streamed - not available offline.
• Undo (and redo) - we all make mistakes, we’ve now added an ‘undo’ button so you can go back and back, also includes a 'redo' button.
• PDF support - upload and view. Upload your PDF files and display within app. PDF files are downloaded and viewable offline.
• Video compression - shrink your video files effortlessly with built in video compression.
• Slide to add screen - Slick new three finger slide to reveal add screen menu when on the last screen.
• Performance updates and bug fixes.
• Updated the way templates and Flowboards are downloaded for better usability on slower connections.
• New second menu with undo, redo, and snap guides off/on button.
• Added SkyDrive and Google Drive as content sources
App DescriptionFeatured in New & Noteworthy in over 140 countries!
Flowboard is a storytelling and presentation app that allows anyone to make side-scrolling publications with images, text, videos, links, and photo galleries. Whether you have a story to tell, an idea to share, or a presentation to give, Flowboard allows you to create & present right from your iPad, or share to any device. Flowboards are fun, stylish, and entertaining.
Cult of Mac - "this may be the most important free app you download all year."
With Flowboard you create complete stories on your iPad using a few simple touches & gestures. Touch photos and videos into place, PDFs, enter text, and create links for navigation. Flowboard connects to all your photos and videos, cloud content, or Google Image Search from right within the app. With our library of templates you’ll be creating stunning presentations, albums, catalogs, photo books or whatever you want in no time. Share your Flowboard URL so anyone with an iPad or web-enabled device can view it.
Easy to Start
• Choose from our growing library of templates tailored for presentations, portfolios, stories, catalogs, and more
• Get inspired by our Catalog of featured Flowboards
• Add your photos and videos from your Albums, Events, Camera Roll or Photo Stream
• Use content from all the most popular cloud sources like Dropbox, Facebook, Box, Instagram, Google Search, Google Drive, SkyDrive and more
• Snap Guides allow you to make pixel perfect designs
Create and customize your screens
• Add and arrange objects on your screens simply by tapping and dragging them on the canvas
• Add photos & videos from multiple sources
• Pinch, zoom, and crop your photos exactly how you want them to appear
• Specify your video preview image, select from your video or choose something different
• Send your objects forward and backward on the canvas with our layering system
• Add text using predefined fonts that we have crafted for each template or customize font color, size & alignment
• Add links to the web or links to another screen from any photo or text object
• Add galleries to any screen. Galleries open up to a slide show viewer where users can pinch and zoom on your photos
• Undo and redo, if you make any mistakes
• Duplicate any object by tapping and hold
• Copy or delete any screen; just tap and hold
• Copy any Flowboard by tap and hold
• Save drafts to the cloud, so no matter what, your Flowboard is safe
• Flowboard automatically saves your presentations locally as you make changes
Share, view, and present
• Present straight from your iPad, connect to a projector, or mirror using AirPlay
• All of your Flowboards work offline; videos, galleries, text, no problem so your presentation is safe to present whether or not you have an Internet connection
• Share your presentations with anyone; on iPad or on the web with our convenient web player
• Share via Facebook, Twitter, email, or simply copy the Flowboard URL and paste anywhere
• Visit the Library section to view and share Flowboards created by your friends, family, or co-workers
With Flowboard, you can:
• create photo albums
• produce interactive catalogs
• make book reports
• make a video reel
• make EPKs (electronic press kits)
• show your art
• teach a course
• show a new product
and so much more
Flowboard is free to download and use. Flowboard Premium adds more monthly upload quota to 1GB, bigger file upload sizes, ability to upload PDF files and more features coming soon and is available through an auto-renewing subscription.
Currently subscription for Flowboard Premium is monthly for $5
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in the Settings after purchase.
November 12, 2013 New version 1.3.1
October 10, 2013 New version 1.3
July 07, 2013 New version 1.2
May 06, 2013 New version 1.1
April 18, 2013 Initial Release