- Added shooting date and time to Exif data which is appended to image.
- Invalidated the volume button operations (shutter releasing and light ON/OFF) because this application must be certified by Apple UI guidelines.
"Cam+ (for geeks)" is developed aiming at the one rank top of the standard camera application.
1. You can see ISO speed and shutter speed.
2. You can see an electrical spirit level of roll direction.
3. You can see the operating status and its spent time of AE(Auto Exposure) and AF(Auto Focus).
4. You can specify the point for AE/AF by touching screen.
*Note: This application will ask you the access permission to a photograph at the time of first time photography. It becomes possible to save a photograph to a camera roll if you have chosen OK.
*Information: This application is the lite edition. So there is no features as below.
5. You can specify the point for AE/AF by using face detection feature.
6. You can select the aspect ratio which is one of 4 types (1:1 ~ 16:9).
7. You can select whether the preview is displayed or not after photography.
8. If you enables displaying the preview after photography, you can select whether the captured image is saved or not.
If you approve this application, please use the charged edition with some features as mentioned above.
- May 23, 2013 New version 1.1
- April 24, 2013 Initial release