:-iOS 7 Compatible.
:-minor bug fixed.
Be the first to excite family and friends with the all new never before seen Heritage Emojigram App!!!
Utilize the first and only Heritage Emojigrams for messaging, emails, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
PLEASE NOTE: (Messaging can only be used as a picture. DEVELOPERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE APPS THAT INTEGRATE INTO THE KEYBOARD.)
Text is text but a picture is worth a thousand words. How many stories can you tell with Heritage Emojigram?
CHECK OUT THESE ALL NEW EMOJI ICONS !!!!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
1. After app loads, tap inside text field to begin creating
2. Be creative. Share something cool with your friends. Type any combination of letters and emojis you like. Choose from any of the new emojis included in the app and you can also still use the standard emojis available in the standard keyboard button.
3. After you're done typing and creating, hit next to customize your design.
4. First choose a background that you like from the Basic Pack, Pro Pack, Color Pack, or Frame Pack. (The Frame Pack includes the option to upload pictures from your camera.)
5. Right next to backgrounds on the menu bar, you will find the font options. Pick whichever one you like best.
6. In the middle of the menu bar, you will find the option to change font size. Increase or decrease size as you see fit, just don't go so small that it can't be seen or too big that it wont fit. (If you do just hit the back button and try again.)
7. To the right of the size adjustment button, is the alignment menu button. Align your text to the left, right, or center.
8. The last menu button, the dropper, allows you to change the color of the font to best fit your design.
- You can use two fingers at any time to change angle position of your text.
- Text can be moved all over the screen.
Hit share when you are ready to share on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, through email, or to your camera roll.
Voila! A Heritage Emojigram was just created.
- May 02, 2014 New version 1.2
- May 01, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- May 01, 2013 New version 1.1
- April 24, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- April 20, 2013 Initial release