App Description*** INTRODUCTORY PRICE IS 33% OFF ***
Try the free iOS companion app Photo Collage, at
Creates justified collages of photos, and combines photos horizontally or vertically using gradient blending at the seams where they are joined.
Visit our website for more information and to try it before you buy it.
In typesetting, justification is the setting of text within a column to align the start and end of each line against both the left and right margin. Text set this way is said to be "justified."
PhotosCollage similarly performs justification of images, rather than text. In this way you can easily create beautiful rectangular collages of your photos automatically.
Justified collage layout is parameterized by three variables, and the ability to reorder the photos, enabling control over the size and shape of the result.
The app also blends photos vertically or horizontally to create photomontages. Blend your blends to create arrays of photos.
Results saved to disk or the clipboard.
It's easy to use!
1) Locate the files you want to collage or blend in the Finder or iPhoto.
2) Drag the files you want to collage or blend into PhotosCollage window's "photo browser" at the bottom.
Each file you add will have a small "X" on it to remove it from the browser, or you can just select it and click the delete button.
Files are collaged or blended in the order they appear in the browser.
Drag and Drop the files in the browser to reorder them. They are ordered by name by default.
3) Photos are blended using a blending gradient. You can choose the width of this gradient in the Preferences window. Set it to 0 to simply abut them.
4) Use the "Blend" button to blend the photos.
If you quickly click the blend button the photos in the photo browser will be blended horizontally.
To obtain the menu for selection of the vertical blend option simply click down on the Blend button until it appears.
5) When the blending is completed it will appear in the "Result" window.
If the result is not what you expected, double check that the size and resolution of the images are similar. PhotosCollage will optionally "trim" the result to match the width and or height of the smallest photo.
6) For justification, use the width, height and border buttons to modify parameters that control the size and shape of the collage. Changes are immediately reflected in the collage display and "Result" window.
You can now copy the collage or blend to the clipboard or export it to a file.
That's all there is to it!
If you want to create "arrays" of blended photos simply blend your photos horizontally first, saving each result, and then blend these results vertically. In other words, you can blend your blends.
Processes up to 16 photos at a time.
April 19, 2013 Initial Release