App DescriptionStay connected, up-to-date and make the most of your attendance at the conference with the Inforum 2013 app. The app has all of the info and connections attendees need all in one continuously synced and updated application. And those not able to attend can also use the application to access the latest conference announcements and activities.
The application includes
- Personal Agenda: An attendee’s online schedule is automatically downloaded to their mobile device upon the first log-in – and any adjustments can be made on the mobile device or online and are continuously synced. Users can also build a personal agenda directly on the mobile application.
- Session Listing: Access the course catalog, including session locations.
- Network with Peers: Access the directory of attendees, including presenters, sponsors, and exhibitors to get and stay connected.
- Messaging: Messaging other attendees can be done directly via the mobile application.
- Social Media: Access social media and add to the conversation from the application.
- Maps: Access venue maps, including the convention center, The Hub & Expo, and adjacent hotels from your mobile device.
April 05, 2013 Initial Release